The historic Grain Tower is located on the Erie Canal in the village of Pittsford. It has a modern feel with state of the art office space.
Why Choose The Pittsford Grain Tower
Pittsford’s only Class A office space with:
- Concrete floors and walls
- Glass elevator to the 9th floor overlooking the canal and the village
- Private parking for all tenants and their guests
- Conference Room available at The Mill
- On-site management
- 24-7 Access with security
- Internet and Wi-Fi availability (not included)
- Flexible office space – 400 SF to 1,600 SF
- Within walking distance of the village, the canal towpath, several restaurants and shops
A Little History About The Pittsford Grain Tower
The Grain Tower was built in 1939 to store grains for processing at The Flour Mill. It was constructed of steel and concrete making it completely fireproof. After 57 years, The Grain Tower closed and sat empty for a number of years. Al Longwell’s vision became a reality ~ he became the owner, adding 9 floors of new office space in a way that would preserve this historic landmark. The building remains relatively unchanged with the exception of windows and the glass elevator overlooking the canal and the steeples in Pittsford Village. The Grain Tower no longer stores grain but now provides “The Premier Office Space” in the village of Pittsford!